Inkberrow Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To ensure the school environment is as accessible as possible to pupils, staff and
visitors to the school.
- To ensure that all pupils make good progress including vulnerable groups.
- To ensure that there are sufficient opportunities within the school’s curriculum to
address equality issues.
- To continue to ensure that displays are reflective of the school community.
- To monitor bullying and harassment of pupils and staff by any protected characteristic as outlined in the Equality Act 2010
and use this information to make a difference to the experience of other pupils.
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to clubs.
- To allow equal access to information for all parents.